Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lemon Cake


Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd Filling
I made this cake for a friend to take to her friend's birthday party
Its a moist 6" 3-layer cake.
There is a layer of lemon curd
topped with a layer of lemon french
buttercream between each layer.
There is also lemon curd under the frosting on top of the cake.

8 comments:

LillyB said...

This looks so yummy!!

Nancy said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I make a lemon cake with lemon curd filling and must do one tomorrow for my best friend's birthday (it's her favorite cake) BUT
BUT BUT BUT I have never made one THIS PRETTY!!!!!! Gonna tell us how you did it?
xoxo
Nancy

Stef said...

Hi!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my cupcakes.

This cake here caught my eye right away and I have to say that it sounds just as delicious as it looks beautiful. I would LOVE the recipe sometime. Just beautiful!

Moore Minutes said...

You made this?!!! I would love a "how to" on it. :D Wow, this is amazing.

Unknown said...

I would really love to have the recipe! I have been looking for the perfect lemon cake recipe for years! My e-mail address is katherine@salvagelumberco.com if you don't mind!!

Thanks,
KAT

Amanda said...

OMG that's not a cake it's a work of art! That's gorgeous and so tall! I love it :)

DKelly said...

Hey!! This cake is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE lemon!! Are you giving out this recipe?? If so, I would love to have it and it looks like a lot of others would as well...lol!!

Lolly Jane said...

YUM!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails