Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tuesday To Do #14 and #13 List Makers

Thank you for all of your fabulous link-ups to the party this past week!
It makes my day that you share your clever ideas with me each week...you are all amazing!

Here are this week's List Makers:

Aren't these fantastic?!?!

Her sweet hats are for a good cause...if you're a knitter, please be sure to stop by her blog.

When I saw that Three Pixie Lane shared this Great Outdoors Party, I had to include it on my List.  My M-I-L had noticed this lovely party a few weeks ago and sent me the link, just in case I might have missed it!  She knew I'd LOVE it!  (I DO!!!)


If you were on this week's To Do List, then please feel free to grab a  LIST MAKER button:


 
TUESDAY TO DO
FEATURED BUTTON
Tuesday To Do FEatured




Now on the the party...


Link up your creations!  Sewing, crafting, cooking, tips, photography, tablescapes, parties, scrapbooking, collectibles...it all works.  Please save your items for sell, your giveaways and your own parties for those specific blog parties.  You're the best!

(Borrowed these little rules from the Shabby Nest...she's got it going on!)

1. Link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Grab the TUESDAY TO DO BUTTON from the sidebar, and link back the Blackberry Vine.  (Yes, it can be a little time-consuming, but it's the sweet blogger thing to do!)

3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love.  Comment, comment, comment!!!

I reserve the right to remove posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of Tuesday To-Do including but not limited to those that link to your shop, your giveaway or your linky party, and those that do not link back to the Blackberry Vine. Thanks for playing fair!!



7 comments:

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Lorrie said...

Lorrie@The Victorian Rabbit said....Thank you so much for featuring our purple hat cause. I'm so excited can't wait to show Maggie. You have made our week. Have a great week too, from The Victorian Rabbit

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Thanks for hosting Jami, I grabbed your button, and added it to my party page.

I'm off to pin some of your yummy cake creations, WOW. they look incredible.

Stop by anytime girl, I also host a party every week, and I'd love for you to share some of your cakes, or recipes there too.
Hugs, Bella :) Bella Before and After

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me Jami, have linked up.

Love Sweet Love said...

Jami thanks so much for the invite, I linked up!!
Angela

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Jami, Thank you soo much for featuring my sugar cubes this week! Yay!
xoxo,
Vanessa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails