Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Little Monogrammed Cakes

These little 4" cakes were made for a teenager's birthday party/going away party.  She (and her sweet mom) hosted 3 of her friends at a hotel slumber party...doesn't that sound fun?!?

These little cakes were 6 layers of butter cake.  (3 layers split and filled with a raspberry glaze and french buttercream filling.)  They were frosted and decorated with a combination of French Buttercream and Swiss Meringue Buttercream.  "M," "M," "R," & "C" each received their own special treat.

We're sure going to miss this sweet family!!!


I may share these cakes at some of the parties found in my side bar =>


Jenn said...

Those are beautiful little cakes!

Maria said...

What beautiful little cakes, just beautiful! I love the colors and all the decorating! So pretty!

Entertaining Women said...

I was a bit jealous as you delivered these gorgeous cakes. They were so gorgeous! Cherry Kay

Mandy said...

Love, love, love these!!!! I'm a new follower.

Kelley @ said...

What pretty cakes!! And they sound just as delicious as they look!

Ps.. Make sure you link this up to my Friday link party.. and enter my HUGE giveaway! :)

Sweet Bella Roos said...

Very cute!

Gypsy Heart said...

These cakes are gorgeous! What a wonderful idea for a girl's gathering.


Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

Your little cakes are so beautiful! WOW!

Maggie Muggins said...

What adorable little cakes. Almost makes me wish I had a little girl to make them for.

Pocketful Of Dreams said...

I love those little cakes! How sweet and personal! I bet they were delicious, too!


Related Posts with Thumbnails