Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine

Monday, June 2, 2014

Tuesday To Do #162

Happy Tuesday To Do Y'all!!
We're on the final countdown to the end of school!
I'll miss the kids, but I'm look forward to getting a few things done on my TO DO LIST.
Let's check out the List Makers from the last two weeks:


Now, let's get going with the party....
Before you link up your newest posts, please take a moment to do the following: 

1.  Like The Blackberry Vine on Facebook.

2.  Follow The Blackberry Vine...Google or RSS.

3.  If you're on Twitter and/or Instagram, follow me there, too!!

4.  Link back to the party (a sidebar or separate tab is A-OK with me!)

After you link up, stop by a few of the posts and say HI!

Again, thank you for stopping by and linking up!!!


Cathy Mini said...

Hello~for some reason, the Linky party is not showing up for me.

Bobbie Jones said...

Thanks for hosting.

Have a good day!

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Jami!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you for this fun party!! :)
x Crystelle Crystelle Boutique

Diane Ugo said...

Thanks for a great party.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thanks for featuring us! We love it, but I really hope this information really helps some cute teenager and helps moms sanity! Please come and party with us. We would love to have you.
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Mellisa Carmody said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Sunglass Favor! I really appreciate it!
Love your blog,
The Life of a Craft Crazed Mom

Cathy Carroll said...

Thank you for hosting.. Cathy


Related Posts with Thumbnails