Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, May 12, 2013

PTA Teacher Appreciation Gifts - Day Five

On the fifth and final day of Teacher Appreciation Week
we gave each of the teachers these little potted petunias.
They made our PTA room smell so sweet!!
 
We attached the labels to cut down wooden skewers.
You can print your own label, just
CLICK HERE
 
To see our other PTA teacher gifts
click below
 
Stay tuned to see all of Teacher Appreciation Week Hospitality Events!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Hello! Love these and would like to use the signs for my teacher appreciation week flowers but I cannot click on a downloadable link. Am I missing it?
TIA!!!!

Jaime

megan said...

I can't click on the link either...but would love to!

Jennifer Olsen said...

The link is not active, can I get it?
Thanks so much!!

JR said...

I would also like the link to print these adorable tags, if possible.
Thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails