Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Baby B's Birthday Cake

My precious little niece turned 1 yesterday!!!
Her mom asked me to make her smash cake and I was happy to oblige!
The cake was a banana cake with Swiss meringue butter cream...yummmm!!
 
Since I was unable to be at her party, I sent her a little note on the cake!
 
I mean look at her?!?!  What's not to LOVE??!??! 
 
(This was just another pic I put together...couldn't decide on which one to use!!!)
 
Happy Birthday my sweet Bea!!!
Aunt Jame Jame loves you!!!
 
Smiles!

1 comment:

Entertaining Women said...

The smash cake was perfection! All the guests were amazed at your talent! We missed you. xxoo The Enabler

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails