Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Having a Ball Cookies


A friend asked me to make these little Mason jar cookies for an 80th Birthday party she was hired to plan.  She gave me a picture of some adorable cookies she found on the internet as well as a cookie cutter.  After a little searching, I found the site HERE.   Krista gives lots of great hints and tips for icing your own cookies.  She's a real pro!
I love the way these cute cookies turned out!
Can't wait to hear how the party went!
 
Smiles!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my goodness, these cookies are adorable!!! How cute!!! Beautifully decorated!!! :)

Molly said...

These are sooo cute!! what a neat idea. :D

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

I'm sure the birthday celebrant and her guests were just charmed by these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails