Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, June 20, 2010

July 4th Cake Balls & Cake Ball Pops


My M-I-L is having another fabulous party
and made an order for cake balls.
Thank goodness, she keeps me in
business!
Can't wait to get her pictures to see the
amazing table she set!


Can you believe it?!?  Laurie at http://www.tipjunkie.com/ feature my cake balls!
This is a first anywhere!  Thanks!!
http://www.tipjunkie.com/2010/07/fourth-of-july-entertaining.html/254-2


Linked to:
Visit thecsiproject.comUndertheTableandDreaming 


    
giveawayshttp://www.centsationalgirl.com/2010/06/stars-and-stripes-party/#more-9848
The Girl Creative Keeping It Simple

13 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh...these are adorable!!! I've got a 2yr party coming up over the 4th and these would be sooo fun!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

Your cake balls are so pretty ~ love the stars. Thanks for visiting my blog & for your nice comments :)

KimMalk said...

Yours turned out so pretty, I just made some yesterday and will be doing a post later this week. They don't look nearly as good as yours :).

Joyce said...

Your cake balls are wonderful. I made them once for my cooking club and most fell off of the sticks. Not sure why that happened?
Joyce

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Those look so pretty and yummy! : )

Rockabilly Mom said...

I've never made cakeballs but I might try and attempt these. Thnks for the inspiration!

Krista@RustikChic said...

So cute and Yummy! I have always wanted to try these and I love the way you packaged them.:)

jamie creative cupcakes said...

The cake balls are so cute. I love the way they are decorated. I have to make them for Fourth of July.

Laura said...

These look super yummy! Thanks for linking up at along for the ride.

Life in Rehab said...

I have GOT to get around to making these! Yours are adorable and professional.

mzzbev said...

Oh so patriotic and perfect for my Patriotic linky party going on right now. Please share this post at my party :)

patialalegitimate said...

DO YOU NEED A LOAN? patialalegitimate515@gmail.com
We give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% Captain One provide Excellent and Professional
Financial Services and we are known and genuine money lenders across the globe
Our services include the following:
*Student Loans
Truck Loan
Personal Loan
Debt consolidation loan
Car Loans
Business Loan
Student Loan
Mortgage Loan
Refinancing Loan
Home Loan
Improvement loan
Construction Loan
Looking forward to receive your reply and I will advise you on how to get the fund to your bank account and interest rate will also be discuss before both parties will sign the Loan Contract Agreement.contact us no matter your location no collateral for more information on how to get started: (Whats App) number: +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery

DO YOU NEED A FINANCIAL HELP? ARE YOU IN ANY FINANCIAL CRISIS OR DO YOU NEED FUNDS TO START UP YOUR OWN BUSINESS? DO YOU NEED FUNDS TO SETTLE YOUR DEBT OR PAY OFF YOUR BILLS OR START A GOOD BUSINESS? said...

DO YOU NEED FINANCES? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCES? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCING TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?via email:bullsindia187@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails