Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cowboy 2 Year Old Party

Tags for party favors
Cowboy boot cake and invitation. Party details were on card that slid into boot topped with bandana print tie. To make part of the boot look like suede, I dusted it with cocoa.

Table set up in foyer (party was in early January) ready for the cowboys!


Party favors labeled with personalized sheriff's badges.


I made this jail decoration out of plywood and rubber hosing. The rest of the details I had painted.









For the boot invitation, I used leather and suede papers and sewed everything together with my hand-me-down sewing machine.






I used this as a guide to make wanted posters for all the guests, including the grandparents and uncles.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails