Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Friday, February 26, 2010

Strawberry & Chocolate Cake Balls


OK, so I admit it, I'm addicted to cake balls and the pursuit of the best combos.
Here I tried the strawberry cake mix with strawberry frosting and chocolate coating. (For recipe look in my blog under Valentine Cake Balls.) They taste good, but still, the red velvet are the best. The strawberry has an "artificial" taste...I think next time I'll try an actual cake recipe to see if it turns out better. One hint if you're making light colored cake balls - trim the crust with a serrated knife before processing in the food processor. It makes a much prettier inside. Enjoy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails