Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another table at the party

PICT0028, originally uploaded by ckclifford.
My amazing M-I-L designed the table and I provided the desserts. We both have a love of tablescapes and much if my inspiration comes from her. I keep telling her to start a blog or I'm going to do it for her...people would love to see what she can do with a table! Be sure to scroll down to see more of her tables from this party.

Linked to:


Heather said...

OMGosh your spy party was too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Nestled in Rosenberg said...

I wanted to pop over to say thanks for visiting my blog this week. You're a TEXAN!!! I love my Texas bloggers!!! :) Beautiful Tablescape!


Suzanne said...

Love the individual dessert servings- That looks Really pretty- and the main centerpiece is gorgeous! Keep up the great work!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Hey, Jami! Thanks so much for stopping by Crafts & Sutch! I found the fabric with the Pledge of Allegiance at Hobby Lobby! :) It is so darn precious! I love it! :)


Barbara said...

Such a pretty and festive table! I love the jars and flowers.

Thoughtfully blended hearts said...

This is so very favorite colors also!!! Have a happy 4th!!!

craftyles said...

This is wonderful. Love the centerpiece and love the cakeballs!Happy Fourth!

Mimi said...

Very pretty with all the coreopsis!

lulumusing said...

Now this is what I call a fun table, especially with the yellow mixed in with the more traditional red, white and blue.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How adorable this is. Happy 4th.


Related Posts with Thumbnails