Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Camping Party

1.  Invitation -

2.  Campfire Cake -

3.  Merit Badges - Kids earned merit badges as they completed each activity.  Made these using the Cricut.

4.  Emergency S'more Kit - includes marshmallow, chocolate bar, graham crackers and directions for
making in the microwave.  This was one of the items in their good bags.

5.  Goody Backpacks - individualized each cotton backpack with campers' initials using wonder under & fabric paint.  Some items included were flashlights, Emergency S'more Kits, insect tattoos, prizes won playing activities & candy from pinata.

6.  Thank you cards (not pictured) -

*** UPDATE***

7.  Camo Cookies - Initials & Trees -
Linked to:


Bird Crafts liked my party!!! yeah!  Thanks so much! smiles!!
Bird Crafts


Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

That cake amazing!!! Awesome job with all the party details!
Thanks for stopping by;)


Ashley said...

I love this idea! It is so cute! Might have to convince my girls that they need a camping party!
I am following you back and I gave you an award! Come over and take a peak!
Ashley @ No Apologies

sportzmom said...

I want to come to one of your parties! Awesome ideas.

LillyB said...

I love this idea! I will pass it on to the children's ministry director at my church!!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Fabulous idea for a party. Everything looks spectacular. Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving me a comment.

Bird said...


And how appropriate for summer, huh?!!

Thank you for linking up this really inspiring party!! :)


Bird said...

Hey Sweetie!!

Featured your Party at Bird Crafts!! :)

Thanks again for linking up!


Jamie said...

Love this! I am planning a party with this theme for the end of April. I am featuring this on my blog with a link back to your site. Really great work!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails