Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine

Friday, July 2, 2010

I did it!! I added the Button!!

After quite a bit of adjusting...I did it.  I must admit, I feel quite a sense of accomplishment.  If you're trying this for your own blog, a helpful tip...make sure your button is around 200 pixels.  Mine was originally WAY, WAY too big.  Jen at has lots of helpful hints...check her out.
Now, I'm going to see if I can add the box below the button.........

1 comment:

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Christmas in July huh?? I was pretty surprised (pleasantly so) that someone other than myself had a Christmas Spirit loving to come forth.Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails