Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Friday, July 22, 2011

Book Labels for Borrowed Books

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but it warrants being said again,
we have great neighbors!
Wonderful, fun, helpful, kind, sweet & generous neighbors.
One set of such fabulous neighbors shared about 20 something books with my son.  
Now, Sweet Neighbor, (SN,) is well past this reading level, but SN has a Sweet Little Sister (SLS) that will be wanting to read these in a few years.

To help ME keep up with which books were SN's and which one were our's, I quickly made some labels....cute, huh? (I made these a while ago, but I'm pretty sure I found the graphics at Graphics Fairy.)

Now, placement in children young reader's books can be tricky.
My guys like to look at ALL of the info availbale in the book...which books do we have...which books do we need, etc.
Making the book labels on standard address labels (Avery 8160) seemed to be the perfect size.

I threw this picture in just to show you an idea of where to place these little labels.

Would you like to create some of these?
Use my template and insert your own name!
(I think I was in such a hurry, I forgot to save the butterfly ones to SCRIBD...so sorry!)
Easy peasy!

Would love for you to stop by and share your little lovelies at the Tuesday To Do Party!

Smiles!

1 comment:

Michelle@ourwonderfilledlife.com said...

I am your newest fan {follower}!! Such a great idea, I will need to make some book labels for us!! Would love to see you back at my blog, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some sweet words!!

Michelle
www.ourwonderfilledlife.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails