Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Chocolate Toffee Bits Cakeballs


These little creations are simply chocolate cake balls with Heath Toffee Bits mixed in.
After dipping them in the chocolate, I coated them with more toffee bits that had been lightly crushed.
(The toffee bits will not stay crunchy in the cake balls...they will have more of a caramel texture...if you do not add enough, they will sort of just get lost in the cake.)

Enjoy!
Smiles!







Tuesday To Do Party
 
Come Link Up to the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY!!!
Linking to:
Tuesday To Do Party
Take A Look Tuesday
Get Your Craft On
Handmade Tuesdays

4 comments:

Erin said...

I didn't think cake balls could get any better. You proved me wrong! These look delicious!!!

Entertaining Women said...

Oh my. My mouth is watering. I can hardly wait to try these. Cherry Kay

Lindsay said...

These look SO yummy! I love how easy cake balls are. Thanks for sharing Jami!

Andrea said...

These look really yummy! I'll have to try it sometime. Your site is really neat (following now). I'm looking forward to looking around it more!

www.mycakecorner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails