Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkin Appliqued Tee

Do you happen to remember the Shamrock Appliqued Tees I made WAY back when?
They were inspired by the crafty ladies over at Three Sisterz...the cutest gals out there!

After hitching a ride to Hobby Lobby with my sweet friend I had the hubs pull out my sewing machine so I could get to work.

This is my first pumpkin applique version (be prepared for a few other varieties!)


  

Happy October!
Smiles!

Linking up to some of those fun parties in the side bar =>


Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Entertaining Women said...

Turned out so well. Darling! Cherry Kay

Kei said...

Looks really cute! Love the patterns.

The Partiologist said...

Completely adorable!

Pamela said...

That looks great. Love the applique look!

Unknown said...

Too cute! It turned out great! I'd be thrilled if you'd link it to my pumpkin party!

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-craft-challenge-4-pumpkins.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails