Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rich Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Liqueur Ganache & Chocolate Cream Filling


This is my version of the Chocolate Cake IV from Southern Living.
The Southern Living version has a mocha cream filling as well as a Coffee Liqueur Ganache.  My clients didn't want anything mocha or coffe flavored, so I adjusted it as necessary.
Because it needed to serve at least 25 people, I doubled the recipe.  It has 4 9" layers as opposed to 3 8" layers that you see in the bottom photo.

Because I made it for someone else, I wasn't able to cut it open to see the inside.
Here is the photo from Southern Living:
Enjoy!

May be linking to some of the fun parties in the sidebar =>

Smiles!!!

1 comment:

The Partiologist said...

Please hook me up to this cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails