Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Teacher Treats for Halloween

Here's a little treat for our sweet teachers...

insulated plastic cups filled with their favorite candies!
(I found the cups for a STEAL at Wal-Mart!)

Wrapped it all up with fun ribbon and a cute label.
(They fit perfectly on Avery 8293 round sticker labels!)

Smiles!

May be linking to my bloggy friends' super cool parties located in my sidebar =>

4 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

I gave the exact same thing for teacher gifts too :) I couldn't pass up the cups at Walmart!!!
Love the tag!

The Partiologist said...

Love this idea and the tags are perfect - I have those round avery labels!!! YEA

Christa said...

Too cute! Love the big bow & labels - very creative! I'm in the process of making Halloween teacher gifts as well (I've got 5 to make!), so thank you for the inspiration!

Mamie said...

Very Cute idea! I think i will make this for my son's teacher.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails