Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, August 29, 2011

Tuesday To Do # 25 and # 23 & # 24 List Makers

Hello Friends!
I promise I visited each of you today...had trouble leaving a comment when the comment space came up with the post.  If I had to click on "post a comment," I was able to comment.
So, if I was unable to leave a comment on your site, please know how much I appreciate you linking up your lovlies these past two weeks!
I'm starting to feel better and hope to be able to keep up a little better now.

Here are my List Makers from the last two weeks:








If you were on this week's To Do List, then please feel free to grab a  LIST MAKER button:

TUESDAY TO DO


FEATURED BUTTON
Tuesday To Do FEatured 
 


Now on the the party...


Link up your creations!  Sewing, crafting, cooking, tips, photography, tablescapes, parties, scrapbooking, collectibles...it all works.  Please save your items for sell, your giveaways and your own parties for those specific blog parties.  You're the best!

(Borrowed these little rules from the Shabby Nest...she's got it going on!)

1.  Become a follower of The Blackberry Vine.

2. Link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

3. Grab the TUESDAY TO DO BUTTON from the sidebar, and link back to the Blackberry Vine.  (Yes, it can be a little time-consuming, but it's the sweet blogger thing to do!)

4.  Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love.  Comment, comment, comment!!!

I reserve the right to remove posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of Tuesday To-Do including but not limited to those that link to your shop, your giveaway or your linky party, and those that do not link back to the Blackberry Vine. Thanks for playing fair!!


10 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting Jami!! Hope you have a great week!

Bliss Bloom Blog said...

Thanks for hosting the party again. Have a lovely week!

Anonymous said...

hi Jami, thank you for being such a lovely and gracious hostess :) fabulous features!!

Michelle said...

Yay! My cupcakes made the list! Thanks :)

PS - Your Cinnamon Rolls (the ones on your sidebar . . .) are staring at me right now. I think I need one . . . they look delish!

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

@ Michelle's comment LOL those bad boys do look quite yummy!

Thanks so much for hosting :) Have a great week!

keri @ shaken together said...

Woo hoo - thanks so much for featuring my perpetual family photo calendar!! I really LOVE to look at it every day on my desk :)

Thanks for hosting each week, too!

keri
shakentogether.blogspot.com

Jennifer Dawn said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Sunla Designs said...

Thanks for featuring my Mad Hatter's Tea Party!

Lisa!

http://Sunla-Designs.blogspot.com

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you for hosting, Jami! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Hi there! I was wondering if you would add my linky party, Creative Me Monday, to your Monday party list? You can find the button on my side bar! Thanks so much!

http://www.thesoutherninstitute.com

Jenny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails