Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pretty Packages Party #2 Highlights

Hi Friends! Its been such a crazy week here, I've been MIA at my own party!  So sorry!  I promise I'll stop by and comment on each and every idea this week.  I loved seeing all the pics!

Also, I heard the link button didn't always work.  I'll work on that this month so it'll be ready by the next party.  Any tips would be appreciated!

 Thanks to everyone who linked up to this month's Pretty Packages Party.  There were so many amazing ideas!  It is always so hard to pick out a just a few to highlight.  Here are a just a few of the super cute ideas you wonderful gals shared this month:


Tie Party Favors by Bliss Bloom Blog

One of a Kind Envelopes by In My Own Style





4 comments:

Denise Marie said...

They are all sooo pretty!! I'm so thankful for your Meme. I didn't credit you properly at first because my own system was acting fritzy. I'm correcting that today by editing my org. posts.

Thanks for featuring me!! You are pushing me to bring it on. lol

Fowl Single File said...

All beautiful and fun - especially those neckties! I didn't have anything to show off last time, so I'll get my ducks in a row and be ready with a pretty package for next month. Thanks for hosting again!

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for featuring me! I think all the ideas are so wonderful. I love getting so inspired by all the pretty package ideas. Thank you again!
Brooke

Bliss Bloom Blog said...

Thanks so much for featuring the tie favor bags! I'm loving your pretty packages parties... so many great ideas!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails