Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pretty Packages Party #2


Well it's the first full week in September already.  Kids are back in school.  The weather is getting cooler.  (At least it is here!  We've gone from the 100's to the high 80's low 90's...it's glorious!)

I was browisng around blogland and saw this post from Blake Ramsey with Martha Stewart's Craft Department.  Click here to read post.  They used everyday office labels and dots to decorate plain wrapping paper.  Of course I adore her choice of wrapping paper color...very Martha.

Now its time to share your wrapped packages!
This is a PRETTY PACKAGES PARTY so what I'm looking for is beautifully, interestingly, creatively wrapped gifts. The gifts could range from individual gifts, to party favors, to food gifts. At the end of the week (if I can wait that long,) I'll chose my favorites to share with everyone.


Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name, then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

It would be fantastic if you would include the Pretty Packages Party button in your post, to make it easy for others to find your Pretty Package post. To do that, just copy and paste the Pretty Packages Party button to your computer or grab the html code from underneath the Pretty Packages Party button on my sidebar.

Please include a link in your Pretty Packages Party post back to the host blog, The Blackberry Vine. Why is this important? When you include a link back to The Blackberry Vine, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other gorgeously wrapped gifts linked to the Pretty Packages Party. If everyone links back, this maximizes the opportunity for visits for all who participate.

Please do not add your link below, until your Pretty Packages Party post is actually published to your blog. Another helpful hint...DO NOT type in all caps...it makes it very difficult to read! Thanks!

Last, but certainly not least, please comment on the post in front of you and behind you...spread the comment love!

Smiles!

13 comments:

InMyOwnStyle said...

HI Jami-

I added a link to your party in my last post - the one you commented on. It is nice to find someone who loves giftwrap ideas as much as I do. Since I have been off the blogging radar for a while I will link up an older post to your party.
I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend so far.
My best- Diane

Diane said...

Hi Jami and thanks for inviiting me over. I love a party Ü

I added your button to my blog and then a link back here on one of my older posts that had a unusual wrapped gift that I hope others will get a little different spin on gift wrapping.

Have a great holiday weekend.

Christy said...

So glad the party is up and running again! The cute factor in the gift is one of my favorite parts of the whole process. :O) I can't wait to see what is shared. :O)

Ami Allison said...

YAY!!! Thanks for inviting me over! :)

Staci K. said...

Thanks for inviting me to your party! :)

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I just found your blog AND I'm your newest follower. I am going to think up a PACKAGE for your next party, HOW FUN!!! I'm also going to need more time to explore your wonderful blog. Please peek over at my world when you get a chance, I also would LOVE NEW FOLLOWERS!!! hint,hint!
Hugs, Donna

Holly Do. said...

Thanks for the invite to your party. Great ideas!

Suzy Myers said...

Thanks for the invitation! And thanks so much for stopping by!

suzy

Denise Marie said...

Hey Jami, my meme was inspired by ya but no one wants to think of Christmas yet. lol

Next year I'll wait until November or Dec for it to start & maybe do a teaser in July.

I hope to get a post up this week. Love this meme!!

Denise Marie said...

Jami, I found 2 posts from last year that fit the bill. I'll keep your meme poster on my bloggie sideline and my camera ready for pretty pkgs I see.

Texas Love!!

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

Oh these are adorable! Thanks for hosting such a cute party. Happy Wednesday to you :)

~Sarah

Life in Rehab said...

I feel so lazy just wrapping a present!

Anonymous said...

Jami, you have some great links this time! I've enjoyed getting lots of new ideas. We linked up the Barn Chicks. Thanks for inviting us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails