Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, September 26, 2010

State Fair of Texas

 Its that time of year again.  The State Fair of Texas opened this weekend!  I can't wait til we get to go!  (I'm slightly jealous of all those lucky ones that were able to take advantage of the glorious weather today!)  I found a few pictures through the last few years that I really loved.  Be sure to see how the little boy at the end has grown in two years!  Oh, it really does fly by.

2008

2008

2009
2007
2009

Don't forget to come back October 3rd thru October 9th for the Pretty Packages Party!


The Blackberry Vine

4 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! I went today, and will post pictures...probably after I go (again) next week. It was GORGEOUS. You'll be glad to know I left you a corn dog...no promises if you don't get there by next week!

The Tablescaper said...

Looks like a great day! You should come and link to Seasonal Sundays. The link is up until late Monday. Thanks so much for becoming a Follower.

- The Tablescaper

Life in Rehab said...

Oh, they're so cute!!!

Katie said...

What fun photos and it looks like a great time. I am so sad that the Michigan State Fair no longer exists. I had great memories of going and am glad we took our daughter last year for the last one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails