Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm an AUNT!!!!!!

I'm finally an aunt!!  It was definitely worth the wait!
 
To protect her privacy, I can only give you a few details:
1.  She's GORGEOUS
2.  She's PERFECT
3.  She's GORGEOUS

 
Momma is doing great...it only took 50 HOURS of labor to bring this little bundle into the world!
We're so proud of her strength and courage!
 
I Samuel 1:27
"For this child I have prayed..."
 
WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

She is adorable and gorgeous! Congratulations to you and your family! Thanks for stopping by this week and leaving me such sweet comments! Your kind words made my heart smile! Have a delightful weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails