Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Friday, September 7, 2012

Olympic Party Treat Bags

I know, I know...this post is way overdue.
The party was over three months ago and I'm just now posting it.
In my defense, this is the first time I've been home long enough to work much on the blog.  Summer has been BUSY!
Back to the bags.
I LOVE a good treat bag...something to match the theme.  Lucky for me I was able to pick up lots of patriotic items due to the fact that July 4th was just around the corner! 
Personalized pencils are fun and inexpensive!  I ordered these from Oriental Trading Co.

Gold Medal Cookie Pops were made by topping my sugar cookies with gold sugar sprinkles.
 
The fun crackers were found at the Christmas Store.  Each one had fun little toys inside.
 
We threw in some bubble gum wrapped in patriotic wrappers, a flag and a "thanks for coming" tag to finish it off.
 
MORE OLYMPIC PARTY IDEAS
 
 
 

2 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

These are so cute!! I love a good treat bag too!

Entertaining Women said...

It was a grand party, and the kids were perfectly exhausted from all the Olympic events just about the time that their parents came to retrieve them. Cherry Kay

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails