Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blue, White & Green Easter - 2013

Happy Easter Everyone!
After a powerful Easter service, we had fellowship with many of our dear friends.
Nineteen of us came together to celebrate Christ's resurrection and his everlasting promise of hope.
How grateful I am for these friends!
Our cup truly overfloweth!
 
Also, I can't go any further with out expressing my gratitude to "The Enabler."
I honestly thought about calling this post "An Open Thank You to Cherry Kay."
She is my MIL and has blessed me with many of the lovely items on this table.
I had such fun putting it all together and have her to thank.
Thank you Cherry Kay.  I love you.
 
Simple ramekins held the Easter eggs that served as placecards.
The blue Bordallo Pinheiro cabbage plates served as dessert plates and were removed before the meal.

Today's place setting...
 
Spode Savoy dinner plate,
 
Johnson Brothers Sovereign Chop Plate,
 
and, as always, Mrs. McGee's Gorham Chantilly graced the table.
 
The blue, green and white looked so fresh on the table.  The Waterford Simply Lime wine hocks paired with the Waterford Pallas iced beverage glasses completed the look.
 
Happy Easter y'all!
 
 
Smiles!
 
For some real table inspiration check out
my MIL's blog Entertaining Women and

2 comments:

Entertaining Women said...

It means the world to me that we share this passion for gracious entertaining....and china...and crystal...and silver....and linens. :-). Your table is gorgeous! I love you. The Enabler

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Your table is so beautiful ... I love the blue against the white! Thanks so much for linking up at Project Inspire{d]!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails