Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lego Ninjago Party


First, we sent out the invitations.

Because of all that was going on in our lives, I took a leap of faith and had the party at an off-site location.  I tell you what, God is good.  It was one of our best parties EVER.  Master Heckles at Sidekicks Martial Arts did an amazing job hosting the event which included lots of fun activities for the kids!  I have no reservations whatsover with recommending them for your next party.
 
Here is the birthday boy jumping over his brother to break a board all of the guests signed.
He has never taken a martial arts class, but has always wanted to.  Master Heckles made sure he and the rest of the ninjas has a full martial arts experience.
(Oh, and I made really cute ninja masks for all of the kiddos.  They wore them for about one minute.  It was making them too warm with all of the running around!  I didn't even get a picture of them!  More about why I didn't take many pictures at the end of this post.) 
 
 

Here's the Lego Ninjago Cake I made.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL POST.
 
Cutting the cake with a ninja sword.
You can tell by their faces they loved this!!!
(Thanks to my MIL for catching this great shot!) 
 
Of course we had party favors.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL POST. 
 
Inside was a Chinese yo-yo, chinese handcuffs & custome fortune cookies.
 
These were one of my favorite party details!
They make the custom fortunes at a very affordable price.
I already have plans to use them for a future event.
 
Remember how I said I didn't take too many photos?
Well, I was a little busy loving on my precious little niece.
She was wearing a cute little ninja outfit
.  It even had the chinese symbols for "I love my Aunt Jami" on the front. 
Impressive, right?!?
 
Hope you enjoyed our party.
A list of my resources is listed below. 
 
 
Smiles!!!
 
Will share our Lego Ninjago Party at some of the parties on the sidebar!

1 comment:

ahmed said...

عندما يتم غسيل الخزانات وتعقيمها يتم السير على الكثير من الخطوات والتي من أهمها تفريغ المياه التي تبقى في الخزان وذلك يتم من أجل تطهير الخزان من جميع الشوائب التي تبقى به، وهو من الأشياء الرئيسية التي لا مفر من فعلها نحو تطهير الخزانات والتي تعتمد عليها دائما عن طريق تطهير أي خزان يبقى به ماء، وايضاً المؤسسة تقدم الكثير من المطهرات والمعقمات القوية التي يتم استخدامها في الخزان دائما لتطهيره من الداخل والخارج.
شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بجدة
شركة نقل اثاث بجدة

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails