Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday To-Do's 10/19

oooh!  What a week!  Have lots to show you when I have time to upload my pics, but for now enjoy these ideas I found that I have to try...one day.
Be sure to look all the way to the end...








I don't have a cat, but come on...this is FUNNY.
Go to Sew Can Do's blog and see the other pictures...well worth your time!
My BFF Laura is gonna love this cat.
Does anyone out there remember Tounces from SNL?!?

2 comments:

Devonay said...

So funny!! I DO remember Tounces! Thanks for making me smile!! How do you suppose they got that outfit on that cat, then got it to sit still???

beth said...

Yay! Thanks for including my Halloween lunch bags in this post! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails