Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To - Do Tuesday




 Pink Feast for Your Eyes from C'est Si Bon!

Cute Neighborhood Boo Ideas
from Just Jingle          from Monzanita's Arts & Crafts       
Busy B Homemaker              TomKat Studios

I'm thinking about adding ribbon and chalkboard tags to give as gifts for teachers/friends.

What I Live For

This $1 project is at Full of Great Ideas

Apple Cider Donuts from ADOR

2 comments:

April @ HomeHinges.com said...

I'm going to have to make one of those wire pumpkins. I NEED one in my house. Great find.

Unknown said...

These are all adorable! I gave you a blog award!
http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-blog-award-for-you-too.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails