Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, May 30, 2011

Golf Wreath for 40th Birthday

Remember the Golf Party Invites I posted a couple of weeks ago?
Well, this weekend was Par-tee time!!!



After walking up through an allee of golf flags (will show how I made those later,) the guests were greeted with this little golf wreath complete with two of my own old irons wired to it.  (That's the birthday boy there!)


It was pretty windy so the paper maiche numbers that I painted and glittered (with help from my friend Grace,) were secured with zip ties.


Golf balls were secured to the personlized tees with E6000.
Thought the green moss looked close enough to turf...couldn't find astro turf at any of my usual places (Hobby Lobby, Home Depot, Lowe's.)

More posts to come with more golf party ideas!
Happy Memorial Day!
Smiles!

(The Tuesday To Party will start later today!
Don't miss it!!!)

linking to:

4 comments:

Craft That Party said...

SO cute!!!

Unknown said...

Great Idea, featuring your wreath in a creative Father's Day post at tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com
Kim

the cape on the corner said...

aww, how great! what a special wreath!

The B's said...

That is a fantastic party idea! I think I'm going to have to copy you for my father's birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails