Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week - Day #2 - Sticky Notes

First, I'd love for you to stop by the Pretty Packages Party and link up one of your packages or Teacher Appreciation Gift ideas!

Second, why don't you stop by and link to the Tuesday To Do Party, too?!!

Now, as I mention earlier this week, the PTA at our school sent home a list of items to send each day for Teacher Appreciation Week.
(This week is only 4 days as the teachers had an in service on Monday.)
Day #1 - Pencils (click here)
Day #2 (TODAY) - Stickers or a Note Pad
Day #3  - Markers or Pens (I already had something else...)
Day #4 - a flower

Here is my idea for a quick, cute sticky note gift...

Found some cute ribbon at Hobby Lobby, assorted sizes of sticky notes at Target and just tied them all together with a cute little tag I made on my computer.
You may use my tag...just have your kiddo write his or her name in the blank.

Again, thanks to all of the wonderful teachers out there! 
You are appreciated!

Smiles!

Linking to:

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a cute idea! I need all the help I can get. Thank you!

Renée said...

Congratulations, your cute and affordable TAG made this week's top hits @ singingwithbirds.com. Thanks for sharing your bright idea!

Entertaining Women said...

So glad to see you've established an Etsy shop. You have so many amazing ideas, and you execute them with such a high degree of excellence. Way to go! Cherry Kay

Jason and Trish said...

I just tried to download the post it note label, but it wouldn't work. =( Is there another way I could get that download. I would like to use it this week for teachers appreciation =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails