Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Frosty Goes to the Movies

This week I was asked to wrap up a secret Santa gift for a friend.
Her gift recipient collects snowmen so I made this paper mache' box to hold the goodies.
I think it would be really cute made from a bucket, too! 
It was really pretty simple...spray paint the botton white, paint the lid, the rounded wooded pieces and the wooden wheels black, add some glitter to the wheels, some snow & glitter to the lid and super glue everything together.  OH, don't forget the snowman's scarf!
Now he's ready to be delivered!
I wonder what's inside?!?
Popcorn, candy, drinks and a movie theater gift certificate!
This gal must have a pretty special secret Santa!
Happy gift-giving to you!

Smiles!

May share Mr. Frosty with some of my fun friends found in the sidebar =>

5 comments:

Rosie said...

This is so cute and thoughtful. Thank you for linking up to my Christmas link party...I'll be able to recreate this in the future for sure now!

Merry Christmas

Rosie x

U said...

OMGSH!!! I LOVE him!!!! ;)

Crafty Mischief said...

So cute!

Lindsi B said...

This is such a great idea! I'd like to give that to my neighbors! Would you please share this with my readers for our Fun Stuff Fridays linky party? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-3.html

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea! love it when people get creative with their wrapping :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails