Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Girlie Girl Birthday Cookies

I was tickled pink to make these cookies as the party favors for a sweet little girl's birthday party.  With two boys, it's not all that often that I get to play around with pinks and purples!

"M" is her initial and can you guess how old she is now?!?

 Mom gave me free reign to be creative....these are the most fun for me to make!!!

I think the 6 on the far left is my favorite...
which one is yours?

Smiles!

With probably link these party favors to a party or two in my side bar =>


1 comment:

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

Those are so pretty! Almost too pretty to eat. Maybe I should make some for my daughter's B-day party. I am a new follower visiting from I Heart Naptime. Vicky from Mess For Less

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails