Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Friday, December 16, 2011

Teacher Gift Card Wreath

Thought I'd share with you the gift card wreath that we make for the teachers at our school.  It takes a little planning before hand, so it's probably too late for you to pull it off this year.  Just put it on your to do list for next year!

The parents are then asked to either send in a gift card, cash or check by a certain date...usually a week before the end of school.  Once we have collected all of the cards and the money, the room moms purchase the gift cards, wreaths and ribbon.  
The cards are simply tied to the wreath with ribbon and that's it!  Of course you can add more embellishments but it looks great just as it is.
   It's so easy and such a great gift for teachers!

I'm lucky enough to be the room mom to both of my boys' teachers so you get to sneak a peek at the two I created this year.  (To see the tree I made last year, click here.)
The paper mache' letters were added to personalize the wreaths a little bit.  Tied to the wreath with ribbon lets the teachers' use it for a Christmas decoration now and in the future.

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

We do the same thing and this year I put all the gift cards on wreaths as well. I handed them out today and just took pictures to post. Great minds think alike! :)

milliemorganmedia said...

Wow, these are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I am your newest follower and I look forward to reading more of your posts! I would appreciate it if you took a moment to stop over at my blog and followed me back. Thank you! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

Gift Card Girlfriend at GiftCards.com said...

Wanted to let you know that I'm linking to your gift card wreath on my blog at www.Giftcards.com/gift-card-girlfriend.

Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails