Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, February 17, 2011

40th Birthday Cake Pops

One of the sweet teachers at Jack's preschool turned 40 a few days ago.  With all of the ice and snow, they had to push back celebrating her birthday until today.  Some of her friends at the school wanted to do something special for her.  They asked the kiddos to wear black and to bring 40 items to put in a basket for her.
Jack brought these cake pops.


It can be a little difficult to find a vessel to hold all 40 cake pops...especially if you wait to the last minute (reads: this morning before school.)  I've been saving cans for another project, so I picked up a few and wrapped them in black construction paper.  Finished it off with a piece of silver ribbon and a quick label.
Not too shabby for a last minute container if I say so myself.

Happy 40th Sweet Mrs. Haley!!!
Thank you for all you do!!!

Smiles!!

Linking to:

14 comments:

Alexis said...

Those are fabulous!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I can't believe your last minute project looked that great! What a fun idea for the teacher ... and I'm sure she loved your cake pops!

Three Sisterz said...

what a "chic" treat! so cute. thanks for stopping by threesisterz!

Leasa said...

I love these such a sweet and thoughtful gift.

Pamela said...

Sure doesn't look last minute to me. Love the black and white. I'm sure it was a big hit.

Megan said...

mmmmmm...looks delicious! You did an awesome last minute job on the container!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Yummy! Thanks so much for linking up to Beyond the Picket Fence.

annies home said...

what a lovely present very thoughtful

Suzanne said...

I know the teacher loved them- And she is such a Sweet and Special Lady!!!!!
So Glad Jack did something so Sweet for Mrs. Haley! ;-)

Unknown said...

These are so cute and they look so yummy!! Come check out my crafty blog http://www.craftycagirl.blogspot.com

p.s. I am a new follower!!

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Jami, these are FABULOUS. WHat a great treat, and not just for the birthday gal.

Come link up to my party girl, I would LOVE to have you, and you might just be FEATURED next week, and find yourself a spot on my sidebar FEATURED section for a whole week!!!

Bella Before and After **AMAZE ME AUGUST**, and GUESS what? I have a fabulous giveaway going on this week too for the cutest ZEBRA print APRON, and TOWEL SET. Come enter before it's too late. GIVEAWAY HERE

Hugs,
Bella :)

Unknown said...

I'm sitting here at my mother-in-laws house telling her about these cake ball pops that I received for my 40th birthday. So I pulled up your site and ran across the pictures of MY cake pops. I LOVED them. They were so yummy and fun. I work with great ladies and have wonderful kids and parents!! You made turning 40 wonderful! Just typing this makes me want more! Thank you!

Mrs. Haley :)

thittea said...

t9g58n9l27 y7v03n0y87 l9s70l9d99 j5h06i7g56 u6w21g4h75 k8v88o7c69

Unknown said...

h3z15k1d70 e5a32l5h37 y1u36t6u26 r4u54y7v22 s6o12f6w16 p6e96p4f35

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails