Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Sign for Hospital

My sweet friend is scheduled to deliver her precious baby boy on St. Patrick's Day!
When I saw Haley at the Autocrat's darling baby sign, I knew I had to make one for baby Jackson.

This adorable vintage image was at the Graphics Fairy.  I used the freezer paper technique to print it on some fabric...it is so sweet.

We'll have to wait until the 17th to fill out these!

I just HAD to put a shamrock on this!!  After all, it will be St. Patrick's day!

A little message on the back for sweet baby Jackson from his Auntie Jame-Jame!

Smiles!!!

Linking to:

1 comment:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

ooohhh. i love this.. it's beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails