Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday To-Do




Coconut Raspberry Cupcakes at 30 girl

Red Velvet covered cookies by 3 Four and Under

Forever Decorating has great ideas...I think my parents have a similar piece in storage...I want it! ****For My MOTHER:  PPPLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE! ****


First A Dream found some great ispiration on the internet...I'm needing to cover some dining chairs thanks to my sweet MIL!  (She really is sweet...she bought them for us!)

(no photo)
Valentines at Cupcakes Kisses 'n Crumbs
lips on s sucker!  cute!

Have a happy Tuesday!!
Smiles!!

1 comment:

Entertaining Women said...

I'll come help you cover those chairs. I'll bring my handy Pfaff. Cherry Kay

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails