Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Pretty Packages Party Highlights

What a great party we had last week!
You are all making the world prettier, one package at a time!
A big THANK YOU to everyone who linked up!
Here are a few of my favorites:

What child wouldn't LOVE getting their birthday present in this clown box?



Sandy at Sandy's Space created this magnificent can for Chinese New Year.  It will hold the mandarin oranges that she delivers to friends and family as a good luck tokens.  Isn't it pretty??
 I LUV these sweet tic tac valentines by Smile Monsters!  These would be in a big bowl on my desk if I was still in the corporate world!  A gift for ME and for my clients...can we say stinky coffee breath?

Happy Little Art delivered a Valentine home run with this gorgeous see-thru red envelope package.  Isn't is the sweetest?!?!

You must go to Three Pixie Lane and open this lunch box! I stole some ideas for my son's Valentine's lunch...you will, too!
Oh!  You must read her post to the end...it has a surprise ending!!
Too cute!

Last but not least, these little strawberries from Craftberry Bush are just the sweetest little packages EVER!
Wouldn't they be cute party favors for a baby shower or a Strawberry Shortcake party?

Thanks again to everyone for sharing their wonderful ideas!
Don't forget to come back next month!!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button!

I Was Featured Pretty Packages Party



Smiles!!!

6 comments:

Judy said...

Hello Jami! I love all the pretty packages . Great work ladies! Have a great week :)

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

Sandy Ang said...

Jami you're so kind to feature my bunny can. I've included your feature link in my thank you page.

Christie said...

Jami, thank you so much for the feature! Will this party be ongoing? I love it! I'll keep checking back! Thank you! Love all the ideas! Crazy about Lucy at Craftberry Bush strawberry boxes! Thanks!

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Thanks for the feature Jami!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shout out!

Jo @ SmileMonsters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails