Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pretty Packages Party #6



Valentine's Day is fast approaching...I'm loving all the sweet valentine ideas out there. The pink packages I've found are just gorgeous. The elegantly wrapped gift above is from Sande Chase's most beautiful blog  A Gift Wrapped Life.  The flowers are actually from a package of invitations she never used. Isn't that silk ribbon just YUM?!?!



You had to know, Martha has some beautiful pink gifts, too!  The packages on top are from an all pink shower...sweet!  They're all a little different, but they look so beautiful together.  Did you notice the Neopolitan striped one? 
Aren't the flowers on the packages below gorgeous?!?  They are a gift all by themselves!!
Its a beautiful centerpiece and table.  (The pink walls don't hurt the overall effect either.)
  The party favor cake boxes, the wine labels, the LOVE folding boxes and the little match box favors are all drool worthy!!

Now its time to share your pretty packages!

This is a PRETTY PACKAGES PARTY so what I'm looking for is beautifully, interestingly, creatively wrapped gifts. The gifts could range from individual gifts, to party favors, to food gifts to birthday presents, to any type of gift or packaging! At the end of the week (if I can wait that long,) I'll chose my favorites to share with everyone.

Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name, then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

It would be fantastic if you would include the Pretty Packages Party button in your post, to make it easy for others to find your Pretty Package post. To do that, just copy and paste the Pretty Packages Party button to your computer or grab the html code from underneath the Pretty Packages Party button on my sidebar. A text link under your post is great, too!

The Blackberry Vine



Please include a link in your Pretty Packages Party post back to the host blog, The Blackberry Vine. Why is this important? When you include a link back to The Blackberry Vine, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other gorgeously wrapped gifts linked to the Pretty Packages Party. If everyone links back, this maximizes the opportunity for visits for all who participate.

Please do not add your link below, until your Pretty Packages Party post is actually published to your blog. Another helpful hint...DO NOT type in all caps...it makes it very difficult to read! Thanks!

Last, but certainly not least, please comment on the post in front of you and behind you (and any other post!!)...spread the comment love!

Have fun and thanks for stopping by!!!


Smiles!

20 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Hi Jami, thak you for inviting me over! I linked up my V-day Matchboxes :)

Anonymous said...

Jami, glad to be back in the swing of things again! Thanks for finding us . . . we're still workin' out the kinks on our site. We love your parties. February was a perfect time to join in!
The girls at Rusted Gingham.com

Staci J said...

Hi Jami! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I linked up my candy jar re-do:) This is a fun linky party, I'll visit again soo!!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the invite and for the lovely comment :o)

Sandy Ang said...

such a lovely party this week. I linked up my bunny altered can

Silver Daisies said...

Gorgeous ideas! Thanks for all the inspiration and links, and the visit to my blog! Much appreciated!
-Your newest follower

Katherine said...

What a fun party! Thanks for inviting me over! :)

Aubrie said...

Thanks for inviting me over! I'm loving looking at all the linkies and all the great ideas on your blog!

http://amamab.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and inviting me to the party! I am off to look around yours now!
Jenn :)

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Thanks for inviting me to such a great party! Love your blog, such awesome ideas and the name...too cute!!

Liz said...

What a great idea for a linky party! I definitely need help with my wrapping, so I'll be checking back in often!

Vicki V @ blestnest.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for your nice comment and for inviting me to your party! Your party button is so cute!

Naturally Me Creations said...

I love your pretty packaging parties - always such cute and interesting packaging ideas to be found here! :D

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Thank you for the most lovely mention to my blog. All these pink gifts just make me swoon and I am in such good company. XO

Unknown said...

Beautiful boxes for beautiful events. All boxes are perfectly designed for any occasion. Wonderful post.
Go To This Link

April Whitey said...

I like thiis beautiful gift boxes. They are really looking amazing for any event.
Get custom gift boxes quote now

Craig Martin said...

You can buy bakery boxes in 100% custom design, size, colour, shape. Get a discounted price without compromising quality.

Steep Sales in Bakery Business? Here's What You Can Do to Skyrocket the Sales

Fratres said...

Best Accountant Job Search Sites. Best Companies, Job Opportunities. Fratres.

soosmeyn said...

joy replica bags review replica bags high quality replica bags in bangkok

leeteson said...

try here x6t78n2h58 louis vuitton fake replica bags nancy replica bags koh samui replica gucci j5h24p2m20 replica bags dubai replica bags and watches hermes replica o3x07e5e84 replica bags in delhi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails