Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday To-Do

Here are just a few ideas I don't want to forgot "to-do!"
(Be careful...they might just end up on YOUR to-do list, too!)







There was another idea I didn't want to forget, but my computer froze up when I was trying to add it to my post last week.  Now I can't remember what it was!  (Thus the Tuesday To-do posts!)
If I stopped by your blog last week and told you I was putting you on my Tuesday To-Do post and I didn't, please let me know!  I really want to remember!!!

Smiles!!!

3 comments:

Okie Chic said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!!

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

Thanks for the feature! That's a great list, many were already on mine, and now I may have to add a few more!
xoxo,
Amy

Louisa said...

I tried the broccoli! I loved it so much I made it again today, thanks so much for this- I'm dieting and it's really hard butthese were so tasty and easy to make.

I'm new here but already loving your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails