Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pretty Packages Party # 9

It's Pretty Packages Party time again!

After watching that BEAUTIFUL Royal Wedding, I'm so in the mood for "pretty" things.
Can you just imagine what their gift table looked like?
Some of those hats we saw looked like ornate package toppers!

(Really?!?!)


White on white is a perfect choice for a wedding gift.
Carolyn Rhoeme used textured paper, gorgeous ribbon and milners flowers to make this wedding gift the most elegantly wrapped one on the gift table. 

Hallmark has some subtly irradescent paper perfect for wedding gifts.

This present was found at REAL SIMPLE. 
Plain white box, satin ribbon, a starfish and a couple of white ornaments...I'd say that was real simple...and simply beautiful.

I also love adding blue to a wedding gift...its just such a sweet sentiment.
Above is another Carolyn Rhoeme beauty.

Carolyn Rhoeme again, but can you blame me?!?
This is GORGEOUS!


Country Living wrapped these sweet gifts with glossy white paper, simple blue ribbon and treasures from the sea...one has a sand dollar and the other has coral.
Perfect for a beach wedding!


Now, lets see what Pretty Packages you've put together!
This is a PRETTY PACKAGES PARTY so what I'm looking for is beautifully, interestingly, creatively wrapped gifts. The gifts could range from individual gifts, to party favors, to food gifts to birthday presents, to any type of gift or packaging! At the end of the week (if I can wait that long,) I'll chose my favorites to share with everyone.

Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name, then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

It would be fantastic if you would include the Pretty Packages Party button in your post, to make it easy for others to find your Pretty Package post. To do that, just copy and paste the Pretty Packages Party button to your computer or grab the html code from underneath the Pretty Packages Party button on my sidebar. A text link under your post is great, too!

The Blackberry Vine


Please include a link in your Pretty Packages Party post back to the host blog, The Blackberry Vine. Why is this important? When you include a link back to The Blackberry Vine, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other gorgeously wrapped gifts linked to the Pretty Packages Party. If everyone links back, this maximizes the opportunity for visits for all who participate.

Please do not add your link below, until your Pretty Packages Party post is actually published to your blog. Another helpful hint...DO NOT type in all caps...it makes it very difficult to read! Thanks!

Last, but certainly not least, please comment on the post in front of you and behind you (and any other post!!)...spread the comment love!


8 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Thanks for hosting the party ... I can't wait to see all the cute packages.

Unknown said...

thanks for the invite! i linked up. looking forward to reading your blog!

Sandy said...

OH my,, I really thought Fergies girls looked like the 'Evil step sisters' in those get-ups. Who let them out of the house?
I did not have a pretty package but thought I'd stop by....
Sandy

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite...GREAT blog. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Trish

Laura Everyday Edits said...

new follower and just linked up my brown paper packages of {soap}. Would love a follow back if you like, visting from
http://imnotatrophywife.com

laura

Julie said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to the party! Great projects!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite!!! haha so I accidently did the link back to this page instead of to my post on my blog...I added the real one after I realized the mistake!
sorry... :D

testing 1 said...

Whoops! I put the pencil can in the wrong place, I think this is where it should be?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails