Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Brunch Table

We were delighted that our wonderful neighbors were able to enjoy Easter Brunch with us.  They have two of the most adorable little girls you have ever seen.  Girls make a pink tablecloth more tolerable for my two guys!
The base of this Easter table is a beautiful pink matelasse tablecloth my MIL gave me from Horchow.  It is ablsolutely the most gorgeous tablecloth that I own.  She has amassed a wonderful collection of the most divine tablecloths you have EVER seen.  I am so fortunate to have her as an enabler of my tablescaping addiction.  You must stop by and see some of her gorgeous tables HERE.
The floral arrangements are from ispirations found through out blogland.
Several bloggers out there shared the idea of using peeps & jelly beans in the base of their arrangements.  I can honestly say that this was the first time in my entire life that I have bought a peep.  Never bought one before, much less tried one, but they sure look cute in the floral arrangement!  For filler I used peanut M & M's and some shredded glass.  The beautiful tulips were a steal at Sam's.

I used my Billinsley Rose Spode China with the Red Stamp for our service.
My sweet MIL helped me pick it out and I just love it.  Its my hand-me-down china that I never had.  The peridot chargers really pick up the green in the plate as well as the other accent pieces.  Click here to see how to make the chargers.
Gorham Chantilly is the pattern of my silver which was given to me by a dear friend.  (One day I'll share that story as it is very special to me.)

Close up of the beautiful Jewel plates by Spode with the Billingsley Rose pattern.

Full table view.  Don't you just love that pink tablecloth with the green chargers?!?  Its even prettier in person!

Do you see that sweet bunny peaking out of his pitcher behind the flowers?

The water goblets are Simply Pink & Simply Lime from Waterford.
(Another great find of my MIL's!)

The peeps peeking out of their home in the hurricane!

The jadite candlestick holders were my grandmother's.  They were perfect on this table.  The little bumble bees were just a little extra I added.  You can find them at Hobby Lobby in the floral dept.

Another sweet bunny.  Imagine that!  Bunnies on an Easter table.
Picked up these napkins rings at Hobby Lobby when they were half-off.

Ahhh!  The Fitz & Floyd Bunny Pitcher.  It is such a sweet addition to the table.  I have a small collection of 5 bunny pitchers that I used through out the house to decorate for Easter.

Well, that pretty much wraps up the Easter Table this year.
Hope you had as lovely of a day as we did.

Smiles!!!

Linking to:

11 comments:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Your brunch table is lovely! I love the centerpieces with the candle mixed with the tuplips! How fun! I love the Spode plates as well...so gorgeous! I am sure that your guests much have felt so special to arrive to such a pretty table! Angie xo

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

What a great Easter table!! Loved it all!! Those hurricanes with the Peeps and flowers are so cute!

Christy said...

I love the tall vases with the pink...and I'm drooling over those goblets!

Jacqueline said...

What a gorgeous table. Those goblets are just incredible. I adore your fun candy and floral centerpieces. My favorite part has to be the peeps! What a special table.

Entertaining Women said...

Easter perfection! Seeing those 8 chairs around your table still makes me smile. Those peeps are wonderful...I've never seen or had them before either...where have you and I been? I didn't realize that you made the hurricanes...candlesticks, I'm guessing...what a great idea. Oh my, I have a set of Jadeite Alice plates and a few other pieces, including the large pedestal centerpiece bowl...just let me know when you want them for a party...they'll be pretty on the pink matelasse cloth, too. ILY! Cherry Kay

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

woah!! what a gorgeous table setting!!! i love all the details. beautiful.
I'd love for you to link this up to my link party, Your Girlish Whims! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-4-and-features.html

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

That tablecloth is just gorgeous and a wonderful colour for your Easter table! Don't you love having enablers in the family? Your MIL did great with the pretty stemware too - how lucky for you to get them! Love what you did with the hurricanes!

DD

KimMalk said...

Your tablescape is wonderful. I really like the bee crawling up the candle and your candy filled vases.

bella said...

What a beautiful tablescape. I especially love the tablecloth, china, and the goblets. Love the pink and green-one of my favorite color combinations!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Love the color combo and those wonderful vases of flowers!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! My favorite part are the flower arrangements! I love the way you filled them! Visiting from 504 Main
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails