Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mickey Mouse Appliqued Shirts

*Come link up your creative gift wrapping ideas here at the Pretty Packages Party!
*The Tuesday To Do Party can be found here!  Please stop by!

Did I mention we were on vacation last week?!?
Can you tell were we went?
Thanks to some AMAZING in-laws, we all made some special memories at Walt Disney World.
Since I've been on my applique' kick (click here and here and here to see what I've been up to,) (click here to see the gals that got it all started,) I just had to put together some cute Mickey shirts.
Lucky for me, I have a sweet friend with an embroidery machine who loves my cake balls.  We did a little trade, cake balls for embroidery (she can't sell items with Disney script because it is copyrighted.)
I created this Mickey Mouse silouhette template and just followed the directions here.
They were a huge hit!
I can't tell you how many people stopped us to ask where we bought them or just to tell us they were cute.  Another bonus of having everyone wearing the same thing is that it makes it so much easier to keep track of everyone!  
 
Aren't they all so handsome?!?

Smiles!!!

***UPDATE***
Close-up of T

Linking to:

7 comments:

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Aww, this is SUCH a great idea, and easily saved you like $200, lol. No kidding!!! I love it.

I'd love if you linked this up. Stop by anytime to say hello!!!
Hugs,
Bella :)**AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After

Also I would LOVE for you to check out my new PINTEREST BOARDS let me know what you think!!

I added your shirts to my GREAT IDEAS board!!!
Thanks girl :)

Little Sprinkles Of Fun said...

Very cute outfits! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Simply Jessabells said...

Visiting from Someday Crafts.

Great idea with the shirts!! I think they look great!

j.

Katie @ EyeSpyDIY said...

So cute, you did such a great job!

Kath said...

these are really great! we just went to disneyland. they would have been perfect.

kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Three Sisterz said...

What a great idea! Appliques are so addictive!

~Courtenay

Kelli W said...

So cute! I love that you used yellow shirts...I bet it was easier to keep up with everyone that way:) We are leaving for Disney in two days and I just made my boys some similar shirts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails