Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Purple & Yellow Cake

Again, I was honored to be asked to make a birthday cake for a new teenager!
Her favorite colors are purple and yellow.  Though I am no LSU fan, I was happy to oblige her request.




The cake is made from Red Velvet cake.  Each tier is comprised of two layers cut horizontally in half and then filled with Cream Cheese Frosting.  Yummy!

Happy Birthday, Miss A!

Smiles!!

***REMEMBER***
starts this Sunday!

Linking to:

7 comments:

Donene said...

That is one beautiful cake! love the fun colors and I bet she loved it. Thanks for your nice comments and for hosting your fun parties.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Awesome!!!

Lolly Jane said...

So awesome! My sis goes to LSU- I've gotta send her here to get jealous ;) We would ♥ for you to show this off at our linky party!

Lolly Jane
lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

wow this looks great! I love all the detail you did on the bottom layer!! wow!

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

Stopping by from TT&J weekend wrap-up! I am a HUGE LSU and I love this cake. Its awesome! I love it! Great job!!

Jenn said...

I LOVE the way your cake turned out!! Great color combination.

AsylumTanya said...

This looks almost to beautiful to eat, but with red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting it is just too tempting! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails