Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Cake Balls

I was honored to create the cake balls for a friend's Easter dessert.
Here is a sample of the few I had left over for our own Easter brunch.

Red Velvet w/Cream Cheese Frosting
Lemon with a Fresh Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
German Chocolate with Pecan Coconut Frosting

I don't usually have a favorite when it comes to cake balls, but I have to say that the lemon cake balls were so yummy for Easter! 

Hope you're Easter was sweet, too!


Smiles!!!

Linking to:

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the idea of these cake balls ... they seem to to be everywhere lately! I'm going to have to try to make these soon :)

Kelly said...

I have made cake balls before, and there were nowhere near this cute!! Great work.


Kelly

Lindsay said...

Those turned out awesome! I just made cake pops over the weekend & they turned out not so great. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails