Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pink & Brown Baby Shower Cake Balls



Made these for a baby girl's Sip 'n See last weekend.


Chocolate/chocolate Cake Balls Dipped in Dark Chocolate.


The little candy flowers turned out so cute last time, that I tried them again.


So sweet!


They looked pretty on my pink Easter table!




Smiles!!

Linking to:
Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jami and it's so nice to meet you! Oh, these little desserts are just precious! I would hook up with you for your party but I wasn't sure where to go.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Jenn said...

Hi Jami! These look so yummy!! I love your Disney shirts as well. I will definitely have to remember that next time. I hope you had a great trip - I can't wait to go back there again!
Jenn :)

Naturally Me Creations said...

They sound yummy, and look so lovely! :) I love the little added pink flowers.

LrSchwtz said...

Yummy! I love the look of these! I'd love for you to share this today on my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party. www.laughloveandcraft.com

Sherry Hicks said...

These look wonderful! Yum, I wanted to thank you for the follow and I am following you! Have a really really good rest of your week.
Sherry

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

They look delicious. I love that you used dark chocolate. Yum! The little flowers on top just put them over the top :)

Diane said...

Oh wow, those cakeballs look delish Ÿ I just made my first ones last weekend for my grandbabies birthday party and they were a big hit Ü

Something Special said...

I don't know anyone who can make cake balls look as perfect and pretty as you do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails