Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, April 11, 2011

Tuesday To - Do #5 and #4 List Makers

After an amazing family vacation, I'm back and so are the parties!!!

Let's start with the List Makers...

Alison at Momma Did It threw a beautiful pink party for her little girl and served these gorgeous tea cup cupcakes!  So cute!



Dukes and Duchesses tried Martha's version of Mint Soap...that is SO on my To-Do list!


Another cute cupcake made my To Do list...this little duckie is the adorable creation of Closet Crafter!  I can just see it at a carnival party or Easter Egg Hunt!



If you were on this week's To Do List, then please feel free to grab a button from the BUTTON page!

Now on the the party...


Link up your creations!  Sewing, crafting, cooking, tips, photography, tablescapes, parties, scrapbooking, collectibles...it all works.  Please save your items for sell, your giveaways and your own parties for those specific blog parties.  You're the best!

(Borrowed these little rules from the Shabby Nest...she's got it going on!)

1. Link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Grab the TUESDAY TO DO BUTTON from the sidebar, and link back the Blackberry Vine.  (Yes, it can be a little time-consuming, but it's the sweet blogger thing to do!)

3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love.  Comment, comment, comment!!!

I reserve the right to remove posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of Tuesday To-Do including but not limited to those that link to your shop, your giveaway or your linky party, and those that do not link back to the Blackberry Vine. Thanks for playing fair!!



20 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Thanks for featuring my mint soap!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for inviting me over! Definitely a new follower and hope you get to visit me again soon too!

Kellianne said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving such wonderful comments--and for inviting me over to this wonderful blog!

-Kellianne
tinkeranniebelle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my little blog and inviting me to your fun linky party!
Dana @ D'Lea Desgins

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me to the party! I linked up a couple projects, grabbed a button and am following. :)

Lauren said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my union jack pillow @crafty couture. Also, thanks for inviting me to Tuesday-To-Do party. I linked up my pillow and I am now following your blog, which I love!

Cheri said...

Thanks for inviting me- I put your button on my Link Parties page. Also a new follower. Thanks!

LaVonne said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and inviting me to your meme. I appreciate it.

I linked up and I will tweet this so that others can join :)

Blessings!
Long Wait For Isabella

Unknown said...

Jami,

Thanks for the invite and visiting Show, Tell, Share! You are absolutely right, cute bling makes everthing better! I am grabbing your button, and will be a regular visitor here.

Dora
http://showtellshare.blogspot.com/

Marina said...

Thanks so much for invite to your awesome linky party! Love your blog!
Stopping by from Justsewsassy.com

Megan said...

Hey! Thanks so much for the invite to your party!! Now following you from http://coffeypartyof3.blogspot.com

Nice to meet you!

Megan

Blue Velvet Chair said...

Hi Jami - thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and inviting me over to yoru link party. I'm in at # 46-48. Also a new follower. Hope to see you again over at Blue Velvet Chair.
Michael
bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com

Kelsey said...

Thanks for inviting me over- I linked up my latest project and am following :) So glad to see at Tattered and Inked. Thanks for stopping by!

Simply Created by Cole said...

Thank you for invite! I linked up and I'm your newest follower too! Have a great day. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invitation to link-up...next week I'll have the whole party to share!
Cheers!
Theresa

Michelle said...

Thanks for the invite! I'm all linked up and I'm your newest follower :)

ccoffey said...

Thanks for hosting and for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your kind words.

Have a wonderful week from your newest follower!

Cara

http://miscellaneousme.wordpress.com

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment an inviting me over to your cute blog!
xoxo from Germany,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

yanmaneee said...

kevin durant
kd shoes
birkin bag
kd13
yeezy supply
curry 6 shoes
off white nike
kobe shoes
yeezy shoes
lebron 18

Unknown said...

his response https://www.dolabuy.su see this website buy replica bags online go right here Valentino Dolabuy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails