Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ella's Farm Party Birthday Cake



 This is Sweet Baby Girl Ella's Birthday Cake!
She had the most wonderful party (will share more pics soon!)
Can you guess the theme??  Yes, a down home on the farm party!  She had ponies and everything!
Ella is one of my BFF's little girl.
It was so important to me that this cake was as special as I could make it.
Here is a little detail on the cake...I was thinking wisteria vine...my boys were thinking grapes...
Sweet Ella is a triplet...the three flowers were to let her mom know we'll always remember.
Just liked this picture because you can see Ella's mom's bridal portrait in the background.
She was the most beautiful bride!

Happy Birthday Sweet Ella!
Thank you for picking Aunt Jame Jame to make your cake!

Smiles!

May share Ella's cake at some of the parties in the side bar=>

4 comments:

Redfly Classroom said...

I love it!! I love how each tier has a layer of "farm" to it. So beautiful! I'm sure she was thrilled.

Melissa
redflycreations.blogspot.com

Craftygyrl said...

What a beautiful cake!

moonsword said...

Supercute idea! I found you through your matching farm cookies post at Today's Creative Blog. It looks like you have more amazing ideas so I'm off to explore. Cheers!

BeanBugCrafts said...

This is such a cute cake! You did a great job, I'm sure the party was lots of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails