Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, February 13, 2012

Tuesday To Do Part #49 and #48 List Makers

Hey there bloggy friends!
Today started with a wonderful party (brunch) with friends and it's ending with another fun party with friends!  (Can't wait to share a few pics of the table from this morning!!)
(Also, remember The Pretty Packages Party is going on all month long.  CLICK HERE TO LINK UP YOUR PRETTY PACKAGE.)
Here are a few of my favorite friends from last week:





If you were on this week's To Do List, then please feel free to grab a  LIST MAKER button:
TUESDAY TO DO
FEATURED BUTTON  

Tuesday To Do FEatured


Now on the the party...


Link up your creations!  Sewing, crafting, cooking, tips, photography, tablescapes, parties, scrapbooking, collectibles...it all works.  Please save your items for sell, your giveaways and your own parties for those specific blog parties.  You're the best!

(Borrowed these little rules from the Shabby Nest...she's got it going on!)

1.  Become a follower of The Blackberry Vine and "LIKE" The Blackberry Vine on Facebook.

2. Link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

3. Grab the TUESDAY TO DO BUTTON from the sidebar, and link back to the Blackberry Vine.  (Yes, it can be a little time-consuming, but it's the sweet blogger thing to do!)

4.  Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love.  Comment, comment, comment!!!

I reserve the right to remove posts that are not in keeping with the spirit of Tuesday To-Do including but not limited to those that link to your shop, your giveaway or your linky party, and those that do not link back to the Blackberry Vine. Thanks for playing fair!!


21 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great holiday!

Full Circle Creations said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! Happy Valentine's Day!

Holly

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

that pin cushion is darling that wedding cupcake display is adorable thanks so much for hosting :)

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day Jami

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Thanks for the shout-out and have a Happy V-Day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party! :)

Lani Derrick said...

Can't figure out where to link up:(

Anonymous said...

thank you for inviting me ;) Love your site and can't wait to see more - hope you make a quilt soon. XO Bev

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thank you so much for the invite! I am all linked up and happy to be your newest follower. :)
Karah

Good Life Blog said...

Thank you for hosting--so much inspiration! I write a blog about thrifting/diy/fashion at www.goodlifeblog.org. Have a great day!

Jill ~ Jillify It said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party! I am a new follower to your blog!

Loopy Loop Creations said...

Thank you for featuring my map and hosting a party week after week!

Donna

Maggie Massey said...

Thanks so much for the invitation, Jami! And thank you for hosting!!!

Confessions of a Paper-Crafts Chick said...

Thanks for the invite; awesome party! Happy Valentines Day!

Yvonne said...

Thanks for stopping by "vonnylein" the other day and for inviting me to share my post. Have a fantastic day!
yvonne.

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

THanks so much for hosting!! I don't know how I missed this party yesterday...it's one of my faves. Thanks for the reminder!! Have a great week! ;)

See Cait Knit said...

Thank you for the great comment on Ms C and Miss E! You have a great website and I'm so happy to get to share here!

Craftygyrl said...

Thanks for inviting me to your linky party! I am now following, I hope you will come visit me again at whimsyspace.blogspot.com!

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me to your link party. I am your newest follower!!

weissbunt said...

Thanks for the invite to your wonderful party. I'm happy to share my Valentine's Food ideas. Hope you had a great V-Day, too - maks :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails