Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pretty Packages Party #12


It's Back!
Have you missed it?!!
I have!
The Pretty Packages Party is here with a few updates.
First, it's going to last for most of the month.
That gives you PLENTY of time to link up AND to get your friends to link up!
Second, we're going to not only have georgous, creative wrappings but we're also going to add gift ideas and cards.
Features will be added on a new page I'm creating called "Pretty Packages."
You'll be featured on "Pretty Packages" for-eva!
Also, I'll share your link on Facebook. Be sure you "LIKE" me on FB so your friends can see your feature, too!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  So here are some inspiration from past Pretty Packages Parties!  Enjoy!





This is a PRETTY PACKAGES PARTY so what I'm looking for is beautifully, interestingly, creatively wrapped gifts. The gifts could range from individual gifts, to party favors, to food gifts to birthday presents, to any type of gift, card, or packaging! At the end of the month I'll chose my favorites to share with everyone.

1.  Add the link to your post.
2.  Be a follower of The Blackberry Vine.
3.  Like The Blackberry Vine on Facebook.
4.  Add the Pretty Packages Button or a link back to the Pretty Packages Party somewhere on your post or blog...it's just the nice, neighborly thing to do!
The Blackberry Vine


Last, but certainly not least, please comment on the post in front of you and behind you (and any other post!!)...spread the comment love!  If you find something you love, pin it!  Everyone loves seeing their creations on Pinterest!

13 comments:

Jessica Nicely said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of this party!! :) I can't wait to see all the creations! And I'm excited to be the newest follower of your pretty blog!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party invite - so glad to link up!

Julie, RN said...

Thanks so much for the invite to the party! I love pretty packages!

IMnot here said...

Thank you for inviting me to join the linky party! Some of the projects are so inspirational! Thanks again :-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful blog, and thank you for inviting me over.
Your newest follower
Beth
http://alyssabeth1.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

Thanks for the invite! Nice party! Smiles, Jill

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunches for inviting me to your linky party!!

The Partiologist said...

Now that I've finally learned how to link - I just have to decide which package to send over! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Good morning! Thank you for inviting me. Love your blog..inspiring!

TRICIA said...

Thanks for the invite! Happy Valentine's!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me attend your party! This is the best!
Hugs,
Cissy

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me attend your party! This is the best!
Hugs,
Cissy

Gale said...

Just wanted to let you know I added this event to http://www.squidoo.com/blogevents

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails