Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine Wreath x2


Today I finally got around to putting up the Valentine wreath...not sure what I think about the look. 


 The frame is a find from my MIL that she gave us many years ago.  Looks good, right?  Well, it's broken AND made out of some sort of styrofoam.  Perfect for outside!
 I'm thinking I might brighten it up a bit with some gold glaze.
The heart shaped roses wreath is the same wreath I've used for years and it's starting to show.  May need to step it up for next year and do something like the picture below.

My friend, Tracy, makes cute wreaths and I wanted to share her Valentine wreath with you.  This may be an original idea (she's pretty crafty,) or it could be an inspiration from Pinterest (she's slightly addicted to it.)  Regardless, it's super sweet!!

So, tell me about your front door....
Do you have a Valentine wreath up?
Or do you (gasp!) still have up your Christmas wreath?
(Seriously, on a short drive through the neighborhood today, we counted no less than 6 Christmas wreaths hanging proudly on the front door!  Hey, not judging here...you go with that Christmas spirit!)
Or is your front door bare because you are skulking through Pinterest looking for the perfect wreath to make?  (Yeah, me too!) :-)
Smiles!

May share my little framed wreath with some of the parties in my side bar=>

6 comments:

Marriage from Scratch said...

Adorable..I love them both!

We don't have a wreath up at all..but now i really want one :)

~Christina
Www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

imsteelefullofscrap said...

I love both of the wreaths you made but when added to the frame it just is beautiful

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Ok, beautiful--both of them! I hope you will link this post up to my "I Heart Projects" Party if you haven't already done so.
http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

The Pink Giraffe said...

I love that red wreath. makes me so exicted for Valentine's Day!

Stacey said...

LOVE the red wreath! Looks great!

laxsupermom said...

I like how your wreath is displayed! Very pretty! My Valentine's Rag Wreath is hanging on our front door with last year's wreath hanging on my shoe closet door.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails